Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Thursday, November 24, 2005


Things I'm Thankful For

I'm not going to go with a list of the usuals, although I'm thankful for them. Here's some unusual things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful that the turkey isn't our national bird (sorry Ben Franklin).

2. I'm thankful for the irrational people on the other side of the political spectrum, because they make me look smart. I'm thankful for the irrational people on my side of the political spectrum, because they make me look reasonable.

3. I'm thankful that Miers didn't get nominated, and that Alito will.

4. I'm thankful that the Democrats are in shambles, and that the Republicans are turning into everything they've professed to hate, because that makes the possibility of a viable third party that much larger. (Go Libertarian!)

5. I'm thankful that I don't get the grades for 1st term for a while.

6. I'm thankful that in a month I'll be done with my first set of finals.

7. I'm thankful that my opinions are always right. What a gift!


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home