Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Friday, December 16, 2005


Halfway Through

Nothing like a little basketball to make me realize...I HATE FINALS! I should have followed my dream, and made it to the NBA. Or been a fighter pilot. That would be sweet. Instead, I'm stuck re-reading Contracts and Torts. I'm not asking for your sympathy. I'm BEGGING for it. So if any of the three people who read our blog has the KEY to Contracts or Torts, has climbed the mystical mountain to the top of the Mondale building, and has learned from the guru the secret of Life (strike that, I don't care about the secret of life, just contracts and torts), then let me know, for the love of sanity. Hmm. I was intending this to be humorous, but on rereading, it seems to be much duller than usual. I knew it! Law school has finally claimed my soul. I'm almost ready for the new suit, the slick hair, and the fashionable liberal causes.


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home