Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Monday, January 09, 2006


TORTURE!

Herb Kohl, Senator from my home state of Wisconsin, is talking right now.  Poor Judge Alito just has to sit there and take it.  Dianne Feinstein is up soon.  I mean, is there a point to this?  Sen. Kyl (who I tend to like) just spoke, and I discovered that I didn’t care what he had to say either.  Ten minutes to each Senator adds up to THREE HOURS OF EXTREME BOREDOM.  Come on, let Alito speak.  Oh man, and now Mike Dewine is explaining the nomination process and the Senate’s solemn duty in it.  Does he seriously think anyone watching C-Span, let alone Alito, needs this?    

ADDENDUM: Wow, Sen. Specter’s hair is coming back pretty well.  And Feingold just brought up the Vanguard issue, showing not that he is an idiot, but that he is well aware that that and that alone could make the sound bite news, while the explanation of why it simply didn’t matter will not.  


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home