Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Sunday, January 08, 2006


Woe is me

Ok, so in my attempt to appear organized and feel productive as I am thrashed about the seas of aimless leisure, I just plugged the spring law school calendar and finals schedule into Outlook.  Now I am thoroughly depressed (though that could be the horse tranquilizers and whiskey that I’m taking to make the break seem really long), because I all of my finals are at 8:30am, the only exception being civil procedure at 1pm, which just happens to be the absolutely last final given, (and I had the absolute last this fall too), which means I will be slaving away in the law school dungeon while the rest of the law school is soaking in the warm weather and sunshine on the patio at Sgt. Preston’s, or Town Hall, which is my preference.


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home