Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Friday, March 24, 2006


St. Paul Declares War on Bunnies

According to this startribune article (I don't read and in fact hate the startrib, but was redirected by Drudge), St. Paul administrators have forced city workers to remove an Easter Bunny from public property. Given that I think the Easter bunny is a trite cliche that devalues one of the most sacred days of Christians, I don't necessarily mind that much. However, I think it shows how ridiculous our first amendment strictures have gotten. No Easter Bunny on public property? It is absolutely insane. O'Connor would say that by seeing an Easter Bunny, someone who doesn't celebrate Easter would be offended. Guess what: Jehovah's Witnesses don't like any "earthly ritual holidays" including birthdays. Hey, no happy birthdays on public property. That'd be offensive. Hey, I'm an anarchist! In fact, religiously so! Get rid of the Court, because it represents law and order, and is anathema to me! Unbelievable.


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home