Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Saturday, April 15, 2006


Dean Johnson Resigning?

According to Nick at GH, Dean Johnson's resigning. For all I know this could be a big hoax orchestrated by Nick. But he seemed pretty convinced that this was true. If so, it's a huge scoop for Nick. This is from his site.

To: Faculty and Staff
From: Alex M. Johnson
After much consideration, I have made the decision to resign as Dean, effective May 31, 2006. The Provost has accepted my resignation and no doubt will be in touch regarding my immediate successor.
It has been an honor to serve as the ninth dean of the Law School the last four years and I am grateful for the opportunity.
As I transition to emeritus status and a member of the faculty (onsabbatical) for the 06-07 academic year, I look forward to continuingto work with all of you to establish the Law School as the bestpublic law school in the country.
Best regards,
Alex


(Again, I'm not testifying as to the veracity of this claim, just reporting what Nick has said).


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home