Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Friday, May 05, 2006


Uff-da

Well, I had the conlaw exam today. And it killed me. But I'm still here for the readers. All two of you. And I want you to know that if examsoft hadn't of messed up my computer, I also would have posted during my conlaw exam. I've really nothing much to say. I went to see Charles Murray speak on wednesday, which was great. He has a huge, grandiose, brilliant, yet simple plan for turning the world around, eliminating poverty except by choice, and also eliminating the welfare state. It basically revolves on eliminating all entitlement grants, and instead giving everyone ten grand a month. It's an interesting idea, though I think it rather infeasible. I just enjoyed hearing a reasonably fresh idea, rather than the stale ones currently being tossed around in the Congress. (And speaking of stale, how conventional do you have to be there, Patty O' Kennedy? Couldn't you have least made it a ganja related offense? And don't think I'm falling for the "gastric condition" or prescription meds, either.) Anyway, on the way back from Charles Murray, I and two friends of mine were debating whether Christianity could co-exist with libertarianism. The friend then sent me a link to this article as an example for his side (or at least one of the articles in this ongoing debate). I still don't see a disconnect. I'll explain at more length at some later date. My fingers are still sore from conlaw. Not from all the typing I did. But from repeatedly punching the desk, wishing fervently that I could do bodily harm to the sadist who had written the exam. Not that the feeling persists. I now harbor no ill will, being resigned to my fate like a spartan.


1 comments

Comments:
You didn't like that exam? I was extremely relieved by it. This, of course, doesn't mean I did well on it...just that I thought I knew what I was doing. Better than property for sure.
 
Post a Comment

Home