Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Friday, November 10, 2006


Shoot

I sure with I would have held off on picking a journal topic. Because this would be a dandy. I don't know anything about German long-arm statutes, and I really have no idea how this would work, but things aren't going great for ol' Rummy right now. My guess is that it's just Europe attempting to pile on after the perceived failure of the President's foreign policy. In that regard, they're following the example of Al Queda in Iraq. And that is the problem with Iraq right now. The farther we get from it, the more it looks like a bad idea to go in (hindsight being 20/20), but pulling out would be seen as a huge victory for our enemies, who might decide to get around to blowing up the White House.


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home