Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Saturday, December 09, 2006


Would you get off my back already?

We here at FritzFeds would like to apologize for our lack of productivity over the course of the past week or so.  The more general lack of productivity, however, we will never apologize for.  I will also not apologize for ending sentences with prepositions.  Jmag might, but not me.  

You might assume, given the time of year, that we are too busy preparing for finals to post.  You might even imagine me tucked away in the dark recesses of the law library with my books and outlines and such, studying away, embiggening my mind, and occasionally gazing thoughtfully into the distance.  

I imagine these things too.  That imaginary me is so studious and bright that sometimes I wish I was him.  Unfortunately, some things just aren't meant to be.  

So, if I'm not going to use my studying as an excuse, can I use yours?

Best of luck on final exams to you all. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too.

Wait, did I just remind you that after finals you most likely still have to do your Christmas shopping.  Sorry…

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this piece from some website called "Catholic Exchange" (which I had never heard of previously), titled "What would Russell Kirk say about Ann Coulter?"  


1 comments

Comments:
"embiggen" is my favorite word.
 
Post a Comment

Home