Site Meter
Fritz Feds

Monday, March 26, 2007


I'm back

I was gone for a while, because blogger was locking me out. And also because I was being lazy. (But I am only lazy in blogging matters, potential future employers! If hired, I will be tireless in pursuit of the ultimate good of the firm. That is all.) Now I come back and find out that a bunch of attorneys have been shut out, Justice Department folks are pleading the fifth, and the legal community is buzzing. But I'm not going to write about that. Instead, I'll take a place from Ivan's book and show you this. Apparently, the U is doing a good job of recruiting! I'll take Bernstein's word for it, as I've only had a class with one person on that list. I just wanted to start back into the grind with some happy news. But stand by for copious doses of the old James. Finals may not be at hand, but they're peeking over the horizon.


0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment

Home